Entertainment & I
You are a guest! Register now to know more about NewGist Forum or Log in if you are a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Entertainment & I
You are a guest! Register now to know more about NewGist Forum or Log in if you are a member.
Entertainment & I
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willow Smith 13, Daughter Of Will Smith Shows Off Tragus Ear Piercing

Go down

Willow Smith 13, Daughter Of Will Smith Shows Off Tragus Ear Piercing Empty Willow Smith 13, Daughter Of Will Smith Shows Off Tragus Ear Piercing

Post by Kaffybad Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:25 pm

Fashion is what she would call and i like it. I think she is too young to be trying out things like this, but when your parents are superstars and you dropped your first hit when you were 9 years old, you can do whatever it is you want aye!, anyways i am still a fan.

Willow Smith showed off a new piercing while at the Coachella Valley Music And Arts Festival on Sunday.

The 13-year-old actress and singer revealed she had a Tragus earring - which is on the front of the ear canal while hanging out with friends on the last night of the California desert event.

The Whip My Hair singer also wore a fashionable sleeveless shirt with a red star on it that drove home her status in the world.
Parents would you let your daughter do this at age 13?

Willow Smith 13, Daughter Of Will Smith Shows Off Tragus Ear Piercing W

Willow Smith 13, Daughter Of Will Smith Shows Off Tragus Ear Piercing W2
Kaffybad
Kaffybad
Admin

Female

https://newgist.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum